Are you suffering with swollen ankles and feet? There are many causes behind this problem like hormonal imbalance, heat, pregnancy, renal failure, blood vessels issues and cardiac issues. Folk medicine offers many natural remedies for this problem. Parsley is best natural ingredient to treat swollen feet and help to flush out excess fluids from the body.
So in this recipe you will need fresh green parsley. Don’t remove anything you need whole plant with the root.
1. First you chop the parsley.
2. Now take 500ml of water in a pot and boil it for few minutes.
3. During boiling the water, you put 5 or 6 tsp of chopped parsley in this water, and boil it for additional 5 minutes.
4. When done, turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
5. Strain this parsley tea and consume it 3 times daily. You will feel good changes soon and all of your legs related issues will be gone.