During summer everybody enjoy to wear short dresses and shades at the park or the beaches with family and friends. Despite all the fun and happiness, at the end of the day many of us left ugly sun tan skin on our face, hands and legs which are very uncomfortable for going outside.
If you have tanned skin from sun light, it does not mean you can’t get rid of it. In this post I am showing you one simple and best natural remedy that works best for me.
You will need
- 1 tbsp of gram flour (besan)
- 1 tbsp of milk powder
- 1/2 tbsp of honey
- 1/2 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of milk
- First take a clean bowl and add 1 tbsp of gram flour (besan), 1 tbsp of milk powder, 1/2 tbsp. of honey and 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Mix them well to make a paste and apply it evenly on your face.
- Make sure, let the paste not dry on your skin, so you apply layer of milk after every 5 minutes.
- Now leave it for 20 minutes, after that massage your face for few minutes.
- Now, wash your face with normal water.