Hello Girls! Here are the easy steps to apply henna (mehendi) on your hair.
You will need to make henna paste
- An Iron Pot
- 500ml of Full Cream Milk Packet
- 200g of Henna (Mehendi) Powder
Sometimes henna could be dry your hair so milk is added to help prevent dryness on your hair.
How to make
- Add all ingredients in iron pot and mix them well.
- Add 2 - 3 tbsp of water in this mixture and leave the mixture at least 4 - 5 hours.
- After 4 - 5 hours, mix it again to make a thick consistency paste.
- Your henna is ready.
How to apply
- First you divide your hair in 2 parts and brush your hair to remove all tangles.
- Now apply henna paste on first section of your crown area.
- Wrap it around a bun.
- Now take small section one by one and apply henna as before and wrap it again around bun until you complete application of henna on your full hair.
- Now cover your hair using plastic wrap.
- Leave it for 2 hours before wash your hair.
- After half an hour, apply oil and wash your hair with shampoo.